Desk research on existing VNFIL portfolio and e-portfolio
NAME OF PORFOLIO/E-PORTFOLIO: Lorfolio – Grand Est
The Greater East Region considers that it has become essential for anyone involved in the construction of their route to have the necessary tools and knowledge to steer their career path. On these bases, and in line with its lifelong career guidance, the Region launched Lorfolio. Moreover, by increasing the visibility of the skills available on a territory, Lorfolio Grand Est contributes to attractiveness and economic development, whether as a territorial skills planning tool and as an installation aid or for the creation of new activities.
2. TARGET GROUP
Every person living in the Grand East Region can benefits from Lorfolio.
Lorfolio can be applied to all sectors.
4. HOW TO USE
Lorfolio Grand Est is based on a secure internet application that allows each person to create a totally private account. It can be used with the main working environments and internet browsers, on a computer, tablet or smartphone. Also, it is compatible with Europass documents such as
Europass CV, Europass language passport, etc.
5. LINKS WITH OTHER TOOLS
CV du Futur (ePortfolio developed in partnership between the Regional Councils of Basse Normandie and Provence Alpes Cote d’Azur).
6. MAIN CONTENT OF PORTFOLIO
1. To define and lead professional projects, to collect information on job offers, trades, sectors of activity, expected skills and put in place an action plan;
2. To facilitate reflections on everyone skills for a job search or career development, to identify the skills acquired during your course and to become aware of his/her own skills to better recognize them;
3. To enhance skills by combining evidence (certificates, skills assessments, diplomas, photos, videos, etc.) of what one can do to: realize a portfolio of skills, to prepare for a job interview or a professional interview, to present skills to a potential employer in a structured way and to put them forward on your professional website;
4. To Identify and keep track of your lived experiences for: creating in a few clicks one or more CVs on demand; to easily create a professional website and make it public to be visible to employers;
5. To be directly informed of all events useful to your professional development: open doors in training centers, companies, business forums, etc.
7. SOURCE OF INFORMATION (LINK TO A WEBSITE)
Lorfolio Grand Est https://www.lorfolio.fr/